Page 2 of 5 – How to install Android 2.3 Gingerbread / Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich / Custom ROMs from scratch on the Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade / ZTE Libra U-V880
Introduction » Gen 1 or 2 » Root and install ClockworkMod Recovery » Choose and install a ROM » Comments
There are two different versions of the Orange San Francisco / ZTE Blade / ZTE Libra U-V880 - Gen 1 and Gen 2. Depending on when you purchased your phone, you may have either a Gen 1 or Gen 2. On this page, you will determine which Gen you have. You will need to know this in order to complete the rest of the guide.
- Open the Browser from the app list on the phone.
- Go to tinyurl.com/genblade
- If asked "Complete action using", click Market. If not, continue.
- Install Ask Mr Pigfish.
- Once installed, open Ask Mr Pigfish from the app list on your phone.
- At the top, there should be a message stating whether you have a Gen 1 or Gen 2 phone. (Click for example)
- Note down which Gen phone you have (either Gen 1 or Gen 2). You will need to know this for the next page.